Savage, LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Savage may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Savage by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Savage's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: